What we need – and how you can help…
We have a one-time requirement of $75,000 for specific production equipment to facilitate our weekly “Friday Update” Webcast and the production of the Continuing Education courseware.
- This is a timely donation need by October 30.
- Equipment needs range from $500.00 to $35,000.00 (See more details)
- Recognition will be given on our Website and on the Networks during the next year.
- Please contact us for more information
In Kind Needs
- Office Space
- Studio Space
As a Sponsor, you may choose to appear on one Friday Update Network (Police, Fire or EMS) or all three Network Updates each week. Share information about your business both locally and nationally to a targeted audience for a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.
- Friday Update (See more details)
Over the course of 4 months you will have reached First Responders nationwide with a message of support through a new venue that is supported by their leadership across the landscape of Public Safety.
- Accredited Continuing Education – Online Courseware (See more details)
Donations to Public Safety America help us underwrite the cost of providing quality accredited continuing education to America’s First Responders. We appreciate your support. Every donation given is important. Thank you for consideration in partnering with us.
- Donations to Public Safety America
Public Safety America 911, Inc., is a Non-Profit Texas Corporation organized under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Your donation is tax deductible to the amount allowed by law.
Thank You For Supporting PSA911!